TOP STORY- Stock Market For Tuesday,14 November 2017
- Sun Pharma subsidiary Taro gets USFDA nod for Fexofenadine Hydrochloride oral suspension
- Havells India signs a pact with South Korea’s Hyundai Electric for supply of low and medium voltage protection, and switching devices
- IOL Chemicals and Pharma to invest Rs 200 crore for expanding manufacturing capacity
- Bharti Airtel plans to raise $400mn by selling 3.5% in tower arm
- Simplex Infra bags Rs 1,080 crore Mumbai metro jobSEBI Chairman Says No Proposal At The Moment To Increase Min Public Shareholding From 25%
- MSCI GLOBAL STANDARD INDEX-Changes effective close of November 30, 2017 Additions: Britannia, Petronet LNG and Vakrangee Deletions: Apollo Hospitals (Shifted to small cap)MSCI SMALL CAP INDEX Additions:APL Apollo Tubes, Apollo Hospitals, Bombay Dyeing, Caplin Point, CDSL, Chambal Fertiliser, Cochin Shipyard, DCM Shriram, Deepak Fertiliser, Eris Life, Fortis Health, Gujarat Alkalies, Gulf OilLubricants, Himadri Chemicals, IDFC, Jindal Saw, Jindal Stainless, Minda Inds, Nesco, Quess Corp, Radico, Rain Inds, Shnakara Building , Suprajit Engg, Techno Electric, Tejas Networks, Time Techno Uflex, VIP Industries and Welspun Corp. Deletions: Adami Transmission, Future Retail
MARKET COMMENTARY for Tuesday,14 November 2017
The Sensex fell 281 points or 0.84% to settle at 33,033.56, its lowest closing level since 24 October 2017. The index rose 102.74 points, or 0.31% at the day’s high of 33,417.3. The index fell 314.58 points, or 0.94% at the day’s low of 32,999.98.
The Nifty 50 index fell 96.80 points or 0.94% to settle at 10,224.95, its lowest closing level since 24 October 2017. The index rose 12.40 points, or 0.12% at the day’s high of 10,334.15. The index fell 105.50 points, or 1.02% at the day’s low of 10,216.25.
mong secondary indices, the S&P BSE Mid-Cap index fell 0.19%. The S&P BSE Small-Cap index declined 0.41%. The losses for both the indices were lower than the Sensex’s slide in percentage terms.
the breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was negative. On BSE, 1630 shares dropped and 1080 shares rose. A total of 174 shares were unchanged.
Nifty likely to trade in the range of 9904-10612.
Market Pulse on Thursday, 14 November 2017