TOP STORY- Stock Market For Thursday,3 November 2017
- PNB authorised management for partially Stake sale in PNB Housing Limited and approved to offload entire stake in Principal PNB Asset Management Company and Principal Trustee Company
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories announces the launch of generic Azacitidine for Injection in the Canadian Market
- OBC says Issue of Basel III Compliant Additional Tier 1 Bonds (Private Placement) was opened on 02.11.2017 The Issue was fully subscribed to the extent of Rs.1000 crore
- Lupin launches generic Acticlate® Tablets in the US
- Max life keen to increase its stake in Lakshmi Vilas Bank upto 10%
- Brigade Enterprises plans to invest 3000cr in Office Realty over three years
- Adani Enterprises In talks with China Machinery Engineering for financing of coal mine project in Australia
- Piramal Group in race for Binani, Electrosteel Steels
MARKET COMMENTARY for Thursday,3 November 2017
- Nifty slipped 16.70 points or 0.16% to settle at 10,423.80, its lowest closing level since 31 October 2017. The index rose 12.50 points, or 0.12% at the day’s high of 10,453, its record high level. The index fell 27.95 points, or 0.27% at the day’s low of 10,412.55.
- Sensex fell 27.05 points or 0.08% to settle at 33,573.22, its lowest closing level since 31 October 2017. The index rose 57.30 points, or 0.17% at the day’s high of 33,657.57, its record high level. The index fell 73.27 points, or 0.22% at the day’s low of 33,527.
- Among the sectoral indices on BSE, the BSE Healthcare index (up 2.48%), the BSE Telecom index (up 0.75%), and the BSE Power index (up 34%) outperformed the Sensex. The BSE FMCG index (down 0.93%), the BSE Auto index (down 0.61%), the BSE Banke x (down 0.17%), the BSE Metal index (down 0.3%) and the BSE Oil & Gas index (down 0.34%) underperformed the Sensex.
- Nifty likely to trade in the range of 10347-10552
Market Pulse on Thursday,3 November 2017