Derivatives are known to be the most powerful financial instrument in the world, only Derivative instrument makes you earn in any kind of market may it be a rising or falling market. Indian derivatives segments has grown drastically in recent years, and around 80% of volumes come from HNIs & FIIs, the Indian retail investor is still unable to take the maximum advantage from this instrument The course is best suited for Traders, Investors, Students, Professionals who wish to understand the Practical Dynamics of Derivatives ( F&O) Markets and multiply their returns.
- Derivative Basics
- Indian Derivative Markets
- Hedging, Arbitrage & Spreads.
- Future Segment- Margining, M to M, Settlement, Contract Cycle, Expiry.
- Options- Call, Put, American, European, Options Trading, Premium, Option Writing & its Settlement
- ITM, OTM, ATM, LIVE F&O Trading Mechanism.
- Option Strategies in Bull, Bear, Volatile and stable market conditions
- Open Interest Analysis, Roll over Analysis, Put Call parity
- Do’s & Don’t’s of F&O Trading
- Stop losses in Derivatives Trading
Indira Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Office: +91-731- 4097187 Email- email@example.com